I’ve recently started following another blogger-Roundinfinity who wrote about rewarding herself every time she loses weight but not rewarding herself with food since that is often what us dieting folks will do. Ok if drop 5 pounds this week I can eat an entire cake! that’s pretty much how my brain works anyways. I decided I would borrow her idea and with each pound I drop I will reward myself. The biggest reward will be when I reach my goal weight. Here is what I’ve come up with.
- 152–Crafting ( Stampin, scrapbooking, cards, whatever I feel like. I have a new spare room that is perfect for crafting)
- 151–Get a new book on my Kindle (Then I can read during my next reward)
- 150–Bubble Bath (Maybe Ryan would even be so kind as to prepare this bath for me haha)
- 149–Spa Day @ home (I’m to poor to pay for it, or it could be cheapness, but I can totally do an at home mani/pedis and facials! anyone wanna join?)
- 148–Movie date! (Ryan said he would take me to a movie of my choice)
- 147–Record new Charity Case Songs (Yes, I’m in a band, we only write songs about one thing-Stacey. Hopefully a rock song will be next)
- 146–Play wii for hours (I sometimes have days where I’ll play wii with friends for like 8 hours… nerdy, why yes sometimes I am. Jen, Em and Aline you guys better be ready for this. Wii party hardy)
- 145–Get a Massage! (Can’t wait for this one!)
- 144–Get a new Toque (I love Toques, or Beanies as some friends call them)
- 143–Get a hair cut (I really, really need my hair trimmed, it’s been at least 6 months)
- 142–Photo Shoot (I’m hoping Jen and Emma agree to this one! and not just a photo shoot of me, photos of the wolfpack)
- 141–Get my eyebrows threaded (I like it better than waxing)
- 140– Shopping Spree. ( I need new clothes and got rid of a bunch (donated them my kids at work) so I will need new clothes, or at least a few items.) AND to add-on to this final reward Ryan said he would cook me a healthy meal of my choice! What a sweetheart!
Ok if this list isn’t motivation, I don’t know what else is!? I’m also planning on putting $10 away for every pound so that I will actually have some money to spend when my I get to my shopping spree. That way I can spend guilt free (plus i have a few gift cards I’ve been saving for months) I wouldn’t say no to anyone who wants to donate or match this amount either 🙂 Just playing! Alright time to finish my coffee and do some at home yoga!