So I have taken just over a month off from being conscious of what I eat and how much I work out.
Even typing that makes me feel silly…”Taking a month off from being conscious of what I eat and how much I work out”…What is that even?! Shouldn’t I always be conscious of what I fuel my body with and time after time I have said how good I feel when I am consistently working out…This leaves me with no excuses and only a plan to kick my own butt moving forward.
Some factors affecting me right now:
I have fallen quite ill with a cold/flu that has kept me away from the gym and the pool. I am on the mend though so I will be back at it next week.
I have a weak lower back and bad knees. So far the only thing that makes them not hurt is working out consistently.
I am back into a more regular routine so eating healthier is not so much a problem.
I am now saving for a wedding and a new sofa so I have no money to eat out! J
I drank way to much last Saturday night so I have learned my lesson…I have more fun as the designated driver…and I feel less like I am going to die the next day. A glass or two of wine on special occasions will do just fine.
What I am committed to right now:
- Being proud of myself for losing 22 lbs over the last 5 months!
- Choosing a race to train for. (Either a ½ marathon or a sprint triathlon)
- Set up a training program at the gym with a certified trainer. (Not a personal trainer, just someone who will create an effective program for me)
- Staying positive. I did it once and felt amazing I can get back into a healthy routine. My goal is for it to become just part of my life so no will power is necessary. (Like my veganism!) J
- Find a really great low cal recipe for muffins so that I have a quick low cal snack if I’m craving.
- Lose 8-10 lbs over the next 6 weeks so that I can go wedding dress shopping then maintaining that size so that my dress still fits on my wedding day (and then still fits 10 years later!) J
- Start counting calories again so I have an idea of where I am at when I am not planning out my meals.
- Stop eating such processed foods! This one is really important to me. I feel like my body would benefit greatly from being nourished with whole, fresh foods.
- Help others to achieve their goals through my life coaching sessions and workshops. (I’m offering free consultations!)… Shameless self plug…Contact me today!
I am ready to do WHATEVER IT TAKES!
I am excited to get back on track. I haven’t decided yet if I want to weigh in and report consistently yet. Once I have a more concrete plan I will let you know!
Thanks for tuning in!